We can organise every part of your trip or company outing, so that we take the stress out of everything, Your own private Assistant, to organise bookings, tickets, conferences and leisure activities. All from our company, based in the heart of Valencia, Spain. We also have some great deals in place that will benefit you.
At Valencia VIP we remember that our passengers are real people and like to treat you accordingly.
From the moment you first contact us to the end of the service and beyond we listen to your every wish. Reservations can be made directly on line for convenience but for those who still like to pick up a telephone and hear a real person on the other end we provide just that.
On the rare occasion we are unable to take your call immediately please leave a message and we will return your call – wherever you are. If you are submitting a quotation request the response will always be personalised and not churned out by an autoresponder.
Or you may just want to ask a question.
When you meet with your chauffeur you will find him to be smart, polite and extremely accommodating. We understand that personal hygeine, appearance and pleasant personality are going to contribute to your enjoyment of our service so we expect very high standards of our personnel. If you want to chat with your chauffeur that’s fine.
We are confident you will be pleased with our service and look forward to hearing your comments and feedback, many of which are published on our Why us page.
Business customers are welcome to submit a logo and a link with their comments and we will be pleased to publish that too.
Want to join our team?
Valencia VIP is currently looking for exclusive team members, to join us to build a platform for tourism in Valencia (city and region). We aim to be the preferred choice tour operator in the market.
We are looking for highly motivated people with one or more of the following qualifications:
- You are an official Valencia guide.
- You are fluent in one or more of the following languages: English, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, German, Dutch, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese or Norwegian/Swedish/Danish.
- You have experience with web publishing: WordPress, Joomla or similar content management systems, and Social media platforms.
- You have experience in event management or similar businesses.
- You are an excellent, english speaking driver.
- You are passionate about promoting the Valencia area.
Feel free to contact us for a chat!